- About us
- Web Design
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
UNDER-USED Tip to Get $2,000 Worth of Facebook Fans for Free.
in Facebook, Network Marketing, Social Media Markeitng | by Joe | on February 18th, 2011 | No comments
Do you like this story?
Do you already use an emailing list in a tool like Aweber, Mailchimp or Constant Contact or do you have a payment processor like Paypal or Google Checkout that lets you download your customers emails through a CSV? If so, you can use this nifty tip to build friends and fans for free! Yes, FREE.
- Download the CSV of from your payment processor or mail list program.
- If your list is over 5K, you need to break it up into 5K contact CSVs as 5K is the maximum friend allotment Facebook allows
- Create a new Yahoo or Gmail email account
- Create a new FB account for each CSV. Use a name that is readily identifiable by your group of contacts like your personal name or your business name.
- Import your CSV(s) into the contact manager in your account(s)
- In Facebook, add friends by connecting your new email account to your Facebook account.
That’s it! Over the next couple of days/weeks you should have good number of accepts to these various Facebook accounts. From these accounts you can now suggest that your new “friends” like your fan page.
So, what is this tip worth? Let’s say your email list is small, 5K members strong. If each Facebook fan is worth the estimated $2.00 proposed by most pundits and you get a 1K fan return rate on that 5K member list, then you just earned yourself $2,000 worth of new fans for $0 investment!
No comments yet
Share your comments. Let's make a better Blog.